Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sew what, I like to sew!

So, I've been meaning to add my collection of sewing projects and I've finally put all of my photos in one place. I have been really into sewing projects for the last year or so and I've made quite the collection of things, not all of which I'll have in my photos though. What am I most proud of? Things that I make for Addison, and especially when she says, "you made this, Mommy?" It is just too cute. So, here goes it:

This is a shirt I bought at Old Navy for Addison and then just cut out a chick from some of my fabric and did an applique on the shirt, then added ruffles to the bottom back.



















This is my retro apron and I made a matching on for Addison that she got with her kitchen at Christmas.



















It is so hard to find toddler bed sheeting so I made a flat sheet and matching pillow case for Addison.



















THis is a fun "one hour purse" that took me about 3 hours to make. I've made two more of these for friends.














And one of my first projects, were these shoulder straps for Addison car seat. They are reversible and I just love them! (so does she)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those are so cute! Especially love the purse. Great job! Addison is getting so big and her hair is so long! Such a cutie pie!