Thursday, May 29, 2008

ParK-ah!

Throughout this week it is like a lightbulb went off in Addison's brain and the words are starting to flow. At 19+ months, I was beginning to worry that her speech was a little delayed.......but she is really kicking it into high gear now. It is the end of words that she really struggled with but this week she learned "t" and "k" sound so it is really fun to say "park", "hat", "cat", etc. It is so neat to hear her over pronounce the words. Which is funny because her Daddy is always getting teased for pronouncing the t's, like button. We are so used to hearing people say "buddon".

But today was a long morning of exercise, then coffee, and a very, very hot visit to the neighborhood park. I think Addison was exhausted by the time we got back and she told me so by laying her head on her arm on her high chair tray after she finished lunch. Once she woke up we went straight to the couch to share a bowl of ice cream.

I just love my little "insta-buddy"!

No comments: