I just wanted to preface my playlist for you. The first song is Addison's absolute favorite (Apologize by One Republic)! She gets so excited when she hears this song come on the radio while we are driving. She throws her arms out with the beat and moves her butt cheeks so she is jumping up and down in her car seat. She is definitely a child that likes her beats! My Mom teases that she's heard rap since she was born (Daddy likes to play a beat box rhythm with his mouth for her). So, if you are wondering where that song came from, that's why. Oh, yeah, and she actually pouts and gets mad at me when the song is over. I have to get it on CD because it is hard to explain why I can't bring a song back when it is on the radio. :)
Enjoy!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment